Through the years, I have found that one of the easiest ways to my wife's heart is through chocolate. And what better way to deliver the goods than chocolate body butter. Yep, paint it on your loved one then eat it off!
This recipe takes everyday pantry items and turns it into an erotic, sensual food that isn't only for Valentine's Day!
Chocolate Body Butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup ghee, melted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup (maybe a touch more) cacao powder
- Slowly melt the coconut oil, then allow to cool slightly.
- Next, combine the remaining ingredients to he coconut oil and stir well to incorporate. If available, an immersion blender helps make the butter lighter and more airy.
- The mixture will thicken as it cools so don't be concerned by the loose consistency when first blended.
- Pour the mixture into a Mason jar and keep on your night stand. ;)